+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SF Intensive

Default SF Intensive

Do you really learn to trade successfully after you complete the SF Intensive course??

Thanks

Dear 4xnoviceg,

No one could ever guarantee that you will trade successfully the forex market after one course is completed. Because you will have to work hard to accomplish that goal.

What we can guarantee is that you will learn everything you need to trade successfully the forex market. All of the knowledge we will share with you will definitely give you an edge to trade it, but at the end, you are the one who needs to apply it in order to become a successful trader.

HTH

RL

no one can take assurance in this forex market. even a pro trader don't take such guarantee as forex market is the most volatile market out there. Courses helps to understand forex and behavior of the market. At the end it is you who will trade to get profit and it totally depends on your skills how you apply your knowledge gained during forex course.

I totally agree with you Raul. The basis of success in Forex trading will not depend solely in the knowledge per see but the passion that you put into it, but the two elements should be present in order to be successful. There are lots of good resources out there to help us actually. One of the best I have come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training.

Thanks a ton for posting this, I found it quite informative, and it answered most with the concerns I had.