+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by firmanta View Post
    absolutely bro, because I think it's very hard to win a contest that held by FBS, so if we can win it, we should be very proud of it =D
    Yeah, we will feel very happy if we can win FBS contest, FBS offers us a big withdrawable prize, no wonder if the contestant from FBS contest will be a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by debook View Post
    be patient bro,, don't be sad bro we still have a chance from FBS to win again this contest for the next contest of this... because Forecast contest is held by FBS regularly, just be sure to participate again bro next time ^^
    Sure we have to participate again next time, it's very unfortunate if we lose one of FBS contest.

Quote Originally Posted by abory View Post
    Zaika vladimirovich from Ukraine has been defeated by the contestant from China, and I cannot see Mr. Ardian in the top ten list.
    hmm very sad that no Indonesian trader can be show up in the top three position.. but don't worry bro there is still many possibilities can happen on this FBS demo contest,, let's pray that more Indonesian traders can show up in the top ten position and maybe become the winner of this contest... ^^

Monday has come, bro. The time to trading again, hopefully this week will full wit profit in our FBS account. Get success with FBS.
    nice spirit bro, let's always learn to become a great traders and can get more profit from our trading ^^ be sure to maximize all the things that we can use for trading with FBS

You are right, bro. He must be very happy because he win a big prize from FBS.
    absolutely bro, I think everyone will be very happy to become a winner of contest that FBS held, I never win so I will always participate until I can win a contest from FBS ^^

Yeah, we will feel very happy if we can win FBS contest, FBS offers us a big withdrawable prize, no wonder if the contestant from FBS contest will be a lot.
    exactly, withdrawable prize is the one reason for all the traders to always participate on contest that FBS held ^^

Sure we have to participate again next time, it's very unfortunate if we lose one of FBS contest.
    I agree with you, even we can't win that contest but we can get a lot of experience from it, to maybe can make our trading skill more improve ^^

hmm very sad that no Indonesian trader can be show up in the top three position.. but don't worry bro there is still many possibilities can happen on this FBS demo contest,, let's pray that more Indonesian traders can show up in the top ten position and maybe become the winner of this contest... ^^
    that's right, so let's just support all the Indonesian traders to show their best and hopefully they can win FBS demo contest this time bro =D

nice spirit bro, let's always learn to become a great traders and can get more profit from our trading ^^ be sure to maximize all the things that we can use for trading with FBS
    nice advise bro, I think if we can maximize all the things that we can use for trading from FBS,,, we can get more easier to gain profit from our trading account =D

absolutely bro, I think everyone will be very happy to become a winner of contest that FBS held, I never win so I will always participate until I can win a contest from FBS ^^
    that no need ask for that bro =D everyone will be very proud if can win a contest that FBS held =D

exactly, withdrawable prize is the one reason for all the traders to always participate on contest that FBS held ^^
    yup, that's why many traders are interested to participate on all contest that FBS held =D beside that we can get a lot of experience to improve our trading skill from it =D

I agree with you, even we can't win that contest but we can get a lot of experience from it, to maybe can make our trading skill more improve ^^
    I agree with you, so don't ever miss all contests that FBS held bro =D because many advantages we can get from it too even we can't win on it...

I hope in the last time trader from Indonesia become the winner, it's still enough time to rise up their balance although their balance very far to the first position.

Yeah, with maximize all things that FBS prepared to us, we can get better in trading.

Me too, I never win in FBS contest, so I don't want to stop try in every FBS contest.