+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nullah-fx View Post
    yes,, you're right, FBS always held so many interesting contests with a good prizes,, don't ever you waste your chance to get the prizes,,
    yeah,, let's register in 999 demo contest now before late.. and don't forget to post your predict for Predict NFP Contest and Forecast Contest..
    All of FBS contest not just make us feel fun with the prize, but also hone our trading capability, so it's better to us to maximize all of the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by firmanta View Post
    thanks, for the advise. Many things still that I must learn to be a great trader =D hopefully we all can be succes with FBS
    The success need time and process, just be patient, keep your spirit and don't ever give up. My best wishes for you, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by nullah-fx View Post
    yes,, that's why I'm so glad to follow FBS's Contests,, the prize not only for account trading but also we can withdraw it,, very nice,, ^^
    yup, it more make us more interesting to follow a contest that held FBS =D Although I think it is really hard to win the contest from FBS huehue

Quote Originally Posted by lollabun View Post
    You are welcome, sir. All of us still need to learning, and don't forget to use every chance from FBS to learn, now we can learn to analyze market with participate in Foreacast contest. Have you post your prediction ?
    absolutely, I always use it for my trading. Because when I use it, my trading is more better and better every day =D

yup, it more make us more interesting to follow a contest that held FBS =D Although I think it is really hard to win the contest from FBS huehue
    heheh ur right
    really make us interesting

absolutely, I always use it for my trading. Because when I use it, my trading is more better and better every day =D
    whaww.. thats really good..
    hopefully u become consistent too
    thats the hard part

Want to more closely with FBS?

We do our best to be available to you via all possible means of communication: e-mail, live chat and certainly we understand the role of social networking. Facebook and Twitter are great ways of keeping in touch with traders.

We are always online! We also run some contests, such as “Add FBS as a friend” and “Predict NFP”. Traders can discuss their ideas, share experience and also take part and win!

It’s very important for us to know your opinion. We pay attention to the ideas and recommendations from our clients. We would like you to know more about our work. And social networking is another perfect way to be friends and stay in touch. We are always online for you!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Reminding for Predict NFP Contest.

★★★ Predict NFP (February) ★★★

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 09.03.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Post your guess here : Masuk | Facebook

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 09.03.12

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

That's good, sir. All of tool which has prepared by FBS always help us to make better trading.

“Predict NFP”: contest results
    Friday, March 9, 2012 - 16:30

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for February is 227000.

Maory Aryani’s guess 230000 is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,
    FBS

Congratulation Mrs. Maory Aryani.

That's good, sir. All of tool which has prepared by FBS always help us to make better trading.
    FBS always gives the best for us, their support really make us better in trading.

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for February is 227000.

Maory Aryani’s guess 230000 is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Kind regards,
    FBS

Congratulation Mrs. Maory, you are really awesome, you not just good in trading but also always have fortune beside you.

Dear friends!

Kind regards,
    FBS

very good job sis Maory Aryani, congratulation. we are so proud of you, glad to know that Indonesian trader again who get the T-shirt. and wish you be more luck next time

Quote Originally Posted by abory View Post
    FBS always gives the best for us, their support really make us better in trading.
    I am newbie in forex, but I feel comfortable to trade and learn more about forex with FBS, FBS provide all thing that make me better in trading and give me the best support with best promotion and best contest.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
    very good job sis Maory Aryani, congratulation. we are so proud of you, glad to know that Indonesian trader again who get the T-shirt. and wish you be more luck next time
    Yeah sist Maory make us not just proud to her as a trader, but also as a woman, she is gives me inspiring to never give up in forex trading. Her trading journal really good to me to learn more and increase my trading capability.