+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lollabun View Post
    Get FBS MasterCard for FREE!

FBS announces the start of new unprecedented promotion: “Get FBS MasterCard® for free”! Appreciate deposit and withdrawal options at FBS at its value with the free Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard!
    FBS MasterCard // FBS Markets Inc.
    nice, I think we can be more comfortable to withdraw and use our money on our trading account with this FBS Mastercard ^^

Demo contest Update for today

№ Account Country City Equity Forum
    1 269348 China DongGuan 120938.01 wen_74
    2 268448 Ukraine Poltava 93730.95 bazarov
    3 268515 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 87737.87 zaika vladimirovich
    4 266307 Tajikistan Hudzhand 66202.66 akilov
    5 266538 Russian Federation Ulyanovsk 65946.68 romkin
    6 267784 Russian Federation Gatchina 65002.24 odintsov_81
    7 269833 Belarus Voronovo 52982.75 chepik
    8 267622 Spain Sevilla 52596.59 francisco_83
    9 269127 Indonesia Banjar 43616.80 dadang_66
    10 269230 Indonesia Jakarta 40936.00 agung_s_79

To see the current update here http://www.fbs.com/9...st/participants
    hmm, if we looks the table now for the FBS demo contest, it seems very hard for two Indonesian traders to catch up the top three position, because the different from their balance is really big ^^ but I hope they can be show up in the top three position at last ...

Quote Originally Posted by debook View Post
    nice, I think we can be more comfortable to withdraw and use our money on our trading account with this FBS Mastercard ^^
    that's right, I really interested too to have this FBS mastercard bro, are you have that FBS mastercard bro??? =D

hmm, if we looks the table now for the FBS demo contest, it seems very hard for two Indonesian traders to catch up the top three position, because the different from their balance is really big ^^ but I hope they can be show up in the top three position at last ...
    wow, this FBS demo contest is really exciting to follow, the compete is really tight... hopefully at last Indonesian traders that in the top ten position can be the winner of this contest =D

that's true, because with use all the things that we can use that give from FBS, it can make us more easier to get profit from our trading ^^
    yup, so don't forget to use all the things that we can use that give from FBS, I'm sure it will make our trading more easier than before =D

I agree with you, because the succesness of FBS's client it mean a succes too for FBS ^^
    yup, no wonder that FBS will be always do the best for us =D I never be regret to join FBS for trading, in FBS I can feel really comfortable on my trading, my trading is more profitable than before when I still use others broker

We can feel more comfortable because we feel more secure to our money.

One Indonesian trader left in the top ten. Mr Dadang from Banjar in the seventh position.
    http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

See the announcement of forecast winner here http://www.forumfortrader.com/showth...931#post164931.
    Congratulation to Mr. Optics who got $150 as the prize from forecast contest to the closest prediction for EURUSD at May 11th, 2012.

We can feel more comfortable because we feel more secure to our money.
    exactly, with breakeven trading promotion we can get again our lost money because of MC.. And that really give us a secure feeling to our funds =D

One Indonesian trader left in the top ten. Mr Dadang from Banjar in the seventh position.
    http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants
    hmm, very sad that just one trader from Indonesia that have still survive in the top ten position, hopefully others Indonesian trader can show up in the top ten position too soon =D

See the announcement of forecast winner here http://www.forumfortrader.com/showth...931#post164931.
    Congratulation to Mr. Optics who got $150 as the prize from forecast contest to the closest prediction for EURUSD at May 11th, 2012.
    nice, congratz to you Mr. Optics you have do a great job to win this Forecast contest from FBS =D hopefully I can be like you one day, win a contest that FBS held

Quote Originally Posted by firmanta View Post
    exactly, with breakeven trading promotion we can get again our lost money because of MC.. And that really give us a secure feeling to our funds =D
    I guess this is the most useful promotion that I ever found ^^ so I really happy that FBS can give us such like this promotion, with this we can more focus on our trading

hmm, very sad that just one trader from Indonesia that have still survive in the top ten position, hopefully others Indonesian trader can show up in the top ten position too soon =D
    keep the faith bro, everything still can hapen in this FBS demo contest, just let's support all of the Indonesian trader to make them more spirited to win this FBS demo contest ^^

yes, break even trading is something important for us, we can trading without losses, and it's only in FBS. so let's try it and get more profit without worry to get MC.