+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by abory View Post
    It is also train our competition sense in forex business.
    every FBS contest is competitive and ask the traders to always compete one to another in order to improve their skill of trading.
    you're right so even we can't win, we still get an useful experience for make our trading more better and better with FBS... So don't hesistate to participate on all contests that held by FBS... =D

i think there are quite a lot Indonesian masters in forex business, so it will be better if FBS hires Indonesian master to teach in FBS Education Center. It will also be easier for us to understand due to the language problem.
    yeah, I agree with you... it will be better if the teacher is from Indonesia but have a great trading skill, so we can more understand what he/she teach to us =D I really waiting for the grand launching of this FBS education centre in Bandung ...

i have heard that FBS Education center in Bandung will open in this month, so it wont be a long time to wait until the opening day.
    it will be located in Jl. Matraman.
    Nice, I really waiting for the grand launching of this FBS education centre in Bandung ...I'm not patient to visit this education centre, hopefully a lot of education I can get from there.. =D

Today is the last day of the 999 Demo Contest, always updating the lastest position of the participant, and Indonesian trader from Indonesia is now in the Top 3 999 demo Contest.
    What a good news!
    Yup, hopefully he can catch up the first position in this FBS demo contest =D but I think it near impossible if we look the balance ><

Quote Originally Posted by firmanta View Post
    you're right so even we can't win, we still get an useful experience for make our trading more better and better with FBS... So don't hesistate to participate on all contests that held by FBS... =D
    yes, absolutely right,, participate in FBS contest will improve our skills and improve our psychology trading,, so never mind if we can't win the contest, the most important is experiences that we get..

Here is the latest result of the 999 Demo Contest :

№ Account Country City Equity Forum
    1 240153 Uzbekistan Fergana 365657.30 usmonov
    2 237218 Indonesia Yogyakarta 143013.50 sumarsanto
    3 240196 Ukraine Kranoarmeysk 125127.57 puzina

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/...pants?type=cur

Congratulation for Mr. Sumarsanto for being the 2nd winner of the contest and grabs the $333 as the prize.

yeah, I agree with you... it will be better if the teacher is from Indonesia but have a great trading skill, so we can more understand what he/she teach to us =D I really waiting for the grand launching of this FBS education centre in Bandung ...
    yes,, it will be very good if the mentor also from Indonesia. so we can understand all educate clearly and we can ask easily if we get a problem when follow the education. I heard that there's so many master trader in Indonesia, so I think it will be easy to find mentor from Indonesia.

Nice, I really waiting for the grand launching of this FBS education centre in Bandung ...I'm not patient to visit this education centre, hopefully a lot of education I can get from there.. =D
    im sure we will get a lot of information, knowledge and anything we need to know about forex business in FBS Education Center.
    we will also know the best strategy for our trade.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
    yes,, it will be very good if the mentor also from Indonesia. so we can understand all educate clearly and we can ask easily if we get a problem when follow the education. I heard that there's so many master trader in Indonesia, so I think it will be easy to find mentor from Indonesia.
    I agree with you Uncle. It will be easier for us as Indonesian traders if the mentors is from Indonesia due to the communication process with bahasa Indonesia.
    because as we all have knew that communication is also one of the key to have a good trading.

I also really waiting for that,.. I hope FBS will share the information about the date when will it open soon, so I can come there and see the opening.

Congratulation for Mr. Sumarsanto for being the 2nd winner of the contest and grabs the $333 as the prize.
    wow, really great to know that Indonesia can reach the 2nd position,, congratulation for Mr. Sumarsanto who can enter the top three on the last time of 999 demo contest FBS and get $333 from FBS..
    I will waiting for your share about your strategy, sir.

I agree with you Uncle. It will be easier for us as Indonesian traders if the mentors is from Indonesia due to the communication process with bahasa Indonesia.
    because as we all have knew that communication is also one of the key to have a good trading.
    yes,, that's why I really hope FBS give Indonesian mentors for us.
    I can't be patient to join the education..

I read from another forum that today FBS education center has been opened, we can visit there from Monday till Friday, and get free education about forex trading.

Congratulation for Mr. Sumarsanto, you are great sir. Please share your strategy here, it's must be very hard to be the second position of this demo contest.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
    yes,, that's why I really hope FBS give Indonesian mentors for us.
    I can't be patient to join the education..
    I think FBS will gives us Indonesian mentor, because it's will make us easier to understand the lesson.