PDA

View Full Version : just a quick question

soft4x
06-19-2008, 08:28 PM
I already traded a demo account for a while with success, I was wondering how big my real account should be, is US$1000 enough to start with?

Raul Lopez
06-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Hello Soft,

Yes, in short, these are the steps that I would follow:

1 - Trade demo account until you are a consistent profitable trader

2 - Trade a mini account with limited funds (around $1000), to verisy your results in a real account.

3 - If everything goes well, then I would add more funds to my account and trade all my risk capital.

HTH

RL

sreeja
08-12-2008, 02:13 AM
I am new to this forex trading.Do I need good credit to trade on margin?How much money do I need to get started?Can you tell me about this?

Anne09
07-06-2009, 06:15 AM
I already traded a demo account for a while with success, I was wondering how big my real account should be, is US$1000 enough to start with?

yes it's enough to initial enter in forex market. you have spent your time demo trading, so now it's time to enter in real forex trading A/C. but you must have experience so i advice you that trade in forex very sincerely, because forex market is so risky, and you have to understand risk management.

Anne09
07-16-2009, 12:24 AM
I am new to this forex trading.Do I need good credit to trade on margin?How much money do I need to get started?Can you tell me about this?

hello sreeja,

Forex trading can be started with $200 and you will also get bonus of $100 and that is enough to start forex trading but for high margin you have to deposit more at least deposit $500 than you will get leverage, for more information about bonus, you will have to log on avafx.com and use the code AVAQZ12.